Saturday, March 20, 2010

New York and Katie!

This weekend I went into New York City to see my parents and Katie, Katie's choir is here for the week so it was fun to be able to see her, haven't seen her since Thanksgiving time. Here's a picture of me and my mom waiting for the subway.

My parents, Katie and I went and saw the Broadway South Pacific, it was really good!


All 4 of us waiting for the subway


This is the view I had when I woke up, nice huh?



Here's my cool dad wearing my sunglasses I bought on canal street, I of course would buy bright orange sunglasses!



Katie's choir sang at Carnegie Hall on Friday night, we had really cool seats in the balcony, here's my view :)




We even had a door to our balcony seats! I was afraid that I was going to end up like Abraham Lincoln though, but don't worry, the doors lock on the outside, I was safe!


Look I zoomed in really far and there's Katie getting ready to sing!



Here's what it really looked like! Katie's the 6th person from the left on the top.



Here's what a standing ovation looks like! They really were great!



Katie's concert



Look at the third line, that's Mesa High's choirs!



There's Carnegie Hall

1 comment:

Becca Bingham said...

That picture of dad makes me laugh with the orange glasses. And the picture of you four waiting for the subway makes Katie look like she's got to go to the bathroom. :) Looks like you had fun! Thanks for the pictures.

My Loyal Followers