Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Today the kiddos didn't have school because of the storm on Saturday and the schools still don't have power or something like that. But I usually babysit Luke on Tuesdays so we kind of combined it for a bit :) I had three babysitters helping me out! We went for an hour so that Luke's mom could run a few errands. Here's Connor, Christina, and our friend Jacqueline playing with Luke. This is the look Luke gave me when I set him on the floor next to these guys, it means, "You've got to be kidding me..."



But then he got used to it and had fun!



Luke's favorite toy is this car one, the wheel turns, the horn beeps, lights flash, it talks... he loves it... well Connor LOVES cars and wherever there is a wheel you will find him... haha he ended up stealing the toy from a baby!




Well Luke got tired of playing on the ground so we thought we'd see how good he was at following the big kids around, here the kids would go to different parts of the room and try to get Luke to follow, it was so cute!

1 comment:

Becca Bingham said...

Oh so cute! Luke is a cutie! It makes me laugh that Connor stole his toy! :)

My Loyal Followers