Friday, April 15, 2011

Birthday Party!

Man! 24 never looked sooooo good!




Tonight I had a birthday party with a bunch of my friends.

Here I am with my cake while everyone sang Happy Birthday to me




Dishing out the cake, I hear it was good, I wouldn't know though because I haven't had sugar in 4 weeks! Am I crazy? Of course and that's what makes life so fun!




Casey hanging out watching people play Guitar Hero





Everyond had fun rockin' out on Guitar Hero!

















I had fun playing pool with different people. Being a girl it usually surprises people that I can actually play pool, I like that! I really liked that I was playing against two boys and they had to team up against me because I was doing too well... trust me most of it was luck!




Sometimes I wonder how sane my friends are, here's Ryan running around with a FedEx package on his head... oh no...




1 comment:

My life, my worries.... said...

I love those paper plates that I spotted on a photo! Looks like a fun party!

My Loyal Followers