Thursday, April 7, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!

Today is my 24th birthday! Crazy I know! To celebrate Rebecca, Kaitlynn, and I went with the family I work for out to eat at a Hibachi grill. It was sooo yummy, ask Kaitlynn if you don't believe me! Rebecca and Kaitlynn blowing on her soup! Kaitlynn always has to blow on everything, she must not trust her mommy!


In Hibachi the chef cooks in front of you and there are a few times when he'll have a big fire, Here's Kaitlynn's initial reaction to the flames, but the next few were very normal and she loved to look at the other tables when they had their fires!




Kaitlynn loved the food! Here she is stuffing noodles into her mouth! She made a HUGE mess!



Here's a nice dirty smile for all of you!



The whole gang!



Afterwards we went home and we had birthday cake! My employer had a candle with a 4 but not a 2 so that's why there's two candles and then a 4, and then there's a random one for good luck or something! There's 4 candles and it still took me two blows, horrible huh? I guess I'm not going to get my wish!



Here I am with my boys! I love my job!


Well it was an ice cream cake and I hear it was good, I haven't had sugar in three weeks so I didn't have any. The best part about that is that I didn't care, I had no desire to eat it and having people eat it in front of me was no problem at all! I hope I can keep this up for a while!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Happy Birthday! And no cake??? You are awesome! I need to get back on the no sugar thing!!

My Loyal Followers