Saturday, April 23, 2011

Popcorn Popping on the Apricot Tree

"I looked out the window and what did I see?

Popcorn popping on the apricot tree!

Spring has brought me such a nice surprise!

Popcorn popping right before my eyes!


I could take an armful and make a treat.

A popcorn ball that would smell so sweat!

It wasn't really so, but it seemed to me!

Popcorn popping on the apricot tree!"




This is my FAVORITE tree! It's a Magnolia tree and I had never seen one until I moved out here to CT and I think they're just amazing!





2 comments:

Paige's Pages said...

Arent the spring blossoms incredible? :) Love them! By the way I suck at commenting, but I wanted to tell you I love your blog!

Mallori said...

So pretty! I wish the rain would stop and we could actually enjoy Spring.

My Loyal Followers