Saturday, April 9, 2011

NYC with Becca

Well last year we brought Kaitlynn into the city (click here to see those pictures) and while it was fun it wasn't as fun as it could be! So this year we dropped her off at Roz's home and set off for the city that never sleeps!



We didn't have very much time to be there but we had time for Times Square, souvenior shopping, dinner, and a show!

Here we are at Olive Garden, it's fun because it's right on Times Square!



Can you guess what show we saw? I don't think this sign correctly describes it, but it was good, just not #1!





Mamma Mia! Now I can check that off of my musicals to see! I liked it, it's a fun musical, probably not the best message though...








It was so fun being able to spend time with my sister! I never get to do things with JUST her! I'm so sad that we only see each other a couple times a year!

1 comment:

Mallori said...

That show wasn't my favorite.

My Loyal Followers