Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sunday!

Today was the last full day that Rebecca and Kaitlynn are here! So sad! Here are all of our pictures!


So we put Kaitlynn down for a nap and we actually hid and fell asleep ourselves, but Kaitlynn took a looooong time to fall asleep and she kept doing stuff but we couldn't see her so we couldn't tell what she was doing, well when she woke up this is what she looked like! How did she do that? And wow does that look uncomfortable!




Today after church we went inside and hung out with the boys. It was so cute because C was in the living room reading so Kaitlynn got a book and went and read with him.




The family I work for is Jewish and today they went and learned how to make Challah. Here's one that C made:


And here's what the big ones looked like:




Yesterday Becca bought an "I <3 NY" Shirt for Kaitlynn so here we are in our matching shirts!





I have a bunch of picture magnets on my refrigerator that Kaitlynn kept reorganizing for me, well this time she was just walking around with them pretending like she was on the phone, so cute!






And she found my huge coca-cola bank...hopefully in a year it will be too heavy for her to pick up!



Haha I love this picture! I guess it's her way of saying "STOP TAKING PICTURES OF ME ALL THE TIME!"




When Kaitlynn was getting ready for bed I guess she needed to read a story to her dolly





Oh I'm going to miss this silly girl!

No comments:

My Loyal Followers