Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Anatomy=Yuck

So I have decided that school is hard, especially when you only start studying for a test the night before! So if you understand this:

call me! Except the fact that by the time you read this I'll probably be done with my test... too bad...
But I do want to say that I have an awesome brother. My brother Chris was studying at the MCC library tonight and he was leaving when he passed my dad's car (which I had driven) in the institute parking lot, so he called me to see where I was since it was after 10. Lo and Behold we had both been in the library just on different floors. Well we talked for a moment and then he got in his car and started home. Well a couple miles down the road he was impressed to return to MCC so he turned his car around and called me and told me to meet him in one of the study rooms of the library. He was soooo much help! The poor guy stayed up way later than his bed time to help his little sister... Thanks Chris! He helped a lot and tomorrow morning I'm going to go study too...school makes me tired!

1 comment:

Tanner ♥ Chaya said...

Yeah you have a pretty busy schedule! I'm glad i'm all done with that anatomy stuff!

My Loyal Followers