Friday, September 5, 2008

Britt's Visit!

(UGH!!! ANGER!!! I just had this all typed up and pictures on it and then my computer shut down my internet, I lost more than half of it!!! I'm sooooo tired, it's almost 1am!!!! ANGER!!!)

Ok so my favorite person ever FINALLY came and visited me last week! Brittany my old roommate from BYU-Idaho flew down from California to see me! It started out kind of crazy because right when I brought her home we were having a big family dinner and so all my neices and nephews are running around and everythings crazy and she got to meet everyone at once, a lot to take in, let me tell ya! Everyone was over because my little brother Jason had spoken in church earlier for his farewell talk, he's leaving on his mission Sept. 17 for Portland Oregan. Well she survived the family dinner, went to some get-togethers people were having for homecomings, and then we went to a game night. It was fun that she was able to meet a few of my friends at the game night. Then I feel so bad but on Monday I had work (I had to work Monday, but had gotten Tuesday and Wednesday off!) So she dropped me off for work and I gave her mapquest directions to Chandler Mall and the Mesa Temple where she has an old roommate serving a mission. Well let's just say she had some adventures! While I was fixing teeth, she was buying outfits, seeing old friends, getting lost twice and getting help from police officers both times...etc... by the time she came and picked me up from work she had a headache and was ready for me to drive (did I mention that Brittany is from a small town and that well I'm not!) But sadly her long day was not yet over, she had to drop me off at MCC for classes (she picked the worst week to come, the first week of school!). Since she didn't want to go to class with me or possibly get lost on the way home she took my directions to Fiesta Mall and spent a while there and then waited for me in the Institute parking lot...didn't she have fun? I felt soooo bad! But Tuesday and Wednesday were better! Tuesday we went to the Science Center and to Chase Field while we were in Phoenix. Then we went and saw the movie "House Bunny" which by the way is hilarious! Sadly after that though I had to go to class, she had learned now though and stayed home instead of going with me! Wednesday was a lazy day and we went and picked up my little sister from Mesa High and took her and my little brother out to lunch at Gecko Grill, then we bought a movie at Walmart and watched it, then, yep you guessed it I went to class... Brittany sadly left me on Thursday morning...and I don't know if I can go on without her...







2 comments:

Alicia & Robert said...

sounds like fun! I love it when friends visit!

Tanner ♥ Chaya said...

I never got to meet her! so sad!

My Loyal Followers