Sunday, September 14, 2008

Blackbeard



Well my brother Josh is the play "Blackbeard" and my family and I went to go see it tonight (well technically last night because it's now early morning, but that's beside the point). And it was soooo great! The music was fantastic, but really what else would you expect from Rob Gardner (Joseph Smith the Prophet, He is Jesus Christ, 12 Princesses, etc) who wrote the music and lyrics for the play. The story was great and it all went together soooo well and of course I LOVED IT because it was a total chick play, very much a love story! It's playing all this month in Phoenix and I would suggest that anyone go see it, especially for a date if you want the girl to be putty in your hands afterwards! p.s. I don't mind seeing it again *wink*wink* haha jk...

2 comments:

Lisa Payne said...

I htink I"m going to see that this or next weekend with my inlaws! That's so awesome that Josh is in it...we're going because we know Tyler and Lyndsay who were the leads (tyler used to be in my ward years ago and his mom and aunt still are). What part does Josh play?

JaimieA said...

Yeah I know Lyndsay too, she's been in plays with Josh before. I knew a few of the other people in it too, there's one really funny guy named Jere that I know, you'll love his part! Josh is part of the ensemble!

My Loyal Followers