Monday, September 1, 2008

Idaho Trip

Ok, ok, I've been a total slacker on here, I know! I just haven't felt like telling stories, if ya know what I mean. So this post is really late, but here's some pictures of when I went to Idaho last month for my sister's open house!

The town of Weston, Idaho!

Becca thinks she's a cowgirl now that she married
a cowboy so she wore her boots under her dress

The open house was the weekend of the Famous Preston
Night's Rodeo and so we went two of the nights, my family
really liked dressing up cowboyish.

Here's me pretending to be a cowgirl when you can
tell that the only cowgirl thing is the hat that someone
gave me for the picture!

Ok this was the coolest thing about the trip, it's called Fluming. Basically it connects the irrigation canals and goes over the street. It was the best! It was like the lazy river but faster! The bottom was mossy and slick so you couldn't stop yourself! And I don't know if you can tell in this picture but there's metal things that those boards are laid on and you could grab on to those and then someone would grab your legs and you would try to make a long chain, it was so hard! So fun! We stayed there for hours!!!!
The current was so strong! Here's Josh trying not to be sucked away, but I'm sure he was sucked away because the bottom was so mossy and slick!

And here's how you got back! It was so scary because it's just boards and they would wobble and I always thought I was going to fall!!!

1 comment:

Tanner ♥ Chaya said...

That looks like so much fun!!

My Loyal Followers