Thursday, March 5, 2009

BBQ Wednesday!

Tonight I went to my friend Alex's house in Fishkill, NY for his weekly bbq! He and his friend Harold have a bbq every Tuesday night, but this week because Harold was sick on Tuesday night they had it on Wednesday which made it so I could actually go! This is because I work until 7 on Tuesdays and Alex lives an hour away, but Wednesdays I get off earlier. So me and my friend Natasha carpooled and met them there, it was so fun! Here are a few of the fun, random pictures we took!

Harold, Natasha, and I


Natasha, Alex, and I


Haha, in this picture Harold had wanted us to pretend like we were on a roller coaster with our hands up, I sort of am!


Me chillin' watching the guys play the drums and guitar!


Smile!


haha lovely...


I'm very serious...


Here are the guys playing for us!



And here's me putting my guitar hero skills to good use...


Yep couldn't play the drums either...


Then we played some pool, I lost both games... so sad I know!


And because I lost the first game I had to rack the balls for the second game...ugh...


Here's the gang!


Wow, I guess when you say you're making funny faces for a picture you mean it... hmmm...

2 comments:

Becca Bingham said...

I cannot believe you lot both games of pool! Jaimie, all those years of practice! Were you trying to be nice to the boys!? Glad you were able to have some fun!

Danielle said...

Jaimie,
You look like you are having so much fun! How wonderfully exciting! Those kids are stinkin' adorable!
Love ya!

My Loyal Followers