Thursday, March 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Christina!

Today is Christina's 5th birthday! She's so amazing and I'm so lucky to be able to spend so much time with such a wonderful little girl! Here are five things that I love about Christina!

1. I love when Christina tells me she loves me! She just has the cutest voice and she says it while she's hugging you or just at the perfect time, it really makes you want to do anything for that girl! She's going to break a lot of hearts someday, sorry guys!
2. I love hearing her sing. Sometimes Christina will just be singing to herself and she is soooo good! It makes you want to stop what you're doing and just listen, hoping she won't stop!
3. I love reading to her. I love being able to just hold her and tell her the stories she loves.
4. I love talking to her. I love hearing the cute sayings she picks up or just some of the cute things she thinks of on her own. I love asking her how her school day was as we walk (or skip) home holding hands from the bus.
5. I love that she gets excited to see me, when I pick her up from Preschool she always comes running to me with a huge smile and a "Jaimie!", Sometimes I even get that same reaction when I've been gone a long time on Sundays at Church, it makes me feel loved!
Happy Birthday Christina! I hope you have a wonderful day! Please don't try and grow up too fast! I love you!

No comments:

My Loyal Followers