Saturday, March 7, 2009

The Bridgeport Sound Tigers

Tonight I went with the family I work for to the Bridgeport Sound Tiger's Hockey game. They actually only went because they had bought the tickets through the elementary school and everyone and their dog from the school was there! It was a lot of fun! Here are some of the cute (and maybe not so cute) pictures I took!
Here's Connor enjoying his Sprite at dinner

Rosalind and Christina at dinner (It's sooo hard to get Christina to look at the camera sometimes!)




Me and the girls at dinner







Me and Caroline at the hockey game


Rosalind and Conner enjoying the game


haha, remember that post down a little ways were I said we went to Mohegan Sun? Well here' s an advertisement for it on the ice!


Oh my gosh it was great! These two players totally started fighting! They just kept throwing punches for like a minute! The refs just sat there and watched and then finally stopped it after forever! It was definitely entertaining!


Here's Christina cheering for our team!


Oh so funny story, so for weeks I've been hearing on the radio to go to the game tonight because this kid, Jason Earles, from Hannah Montana was going to be there signing autographs. Well the line was ridiculous to get autographs! Me and a mom of one of Caroline's friends from Brownies waited in line with Caroline and her friend for a long time before Caroline decided she'd rather watch the game, I was so glad she did because we still had at least another hour to wait in line...


Here's me and Rosalind (the mom I work for)


GOAL! Need I say more?! haha at the end of the game it was tied Bridgeport 2, Philedelphia 2. So it went into a 5 min sudden death overtime, then it went into a shoot out and the Sound Tiger's won the shoot out! Yay!!!!


I LOVE MY JOB! Here I am in a kiss sandwich! I'm a very lucky person!


By the end of the game we were all ready to go home! So tired!

1 comment:

Tanner ♥ Chaya said...

Looks like fun! Kids are cute! You look pretty!

My Loyal Followers