Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Katie and the kiddos!

I realized by the end of the week that I had no pictures of Katie and the kids! She had done a lot with them but it had never really been kodak moments, so here are a few that we snapped towards the end!

Katie and Conner relaxing watching VeggieTales



Katie and Connor



Katie's new boyfriend!



Caroline and Katie



doing what they do best, both of these ladies can make some extraordinary silly faces!



Katie and the Girls! It's really hard to get Christina to look, so at least she's smiling!



And then Katie gets a kiss from Christina too! Lucky Katie!


Katie saw a little bit of what it's like to be a nanny this week, except I was usually the one cleaning while she was watching a movie with the kids! It's ok I made her sweep and mop and other things! We miss you Kates!

No comments:

My Loyal Followers