Monday, March 16, 2009

Stew Leonard's

This week my little sister Katie is visiting me for her Spring Break! I'm so excited! We're going to have soooo much fun!
Now Katie can say she's been to the World's Largest Dairy Store (As featured in Ripley's Believe It or Not)...jealous?


Above her are some singing milk cartons! They're amazing!



Wow they sure have a lot of pistachios! You could practically fill a swimming pool! Ok maybe not!



haha this was the best! This was a wishing well where you throw coins through the cow, duck, or chicken on the far left of the picture and inside each you hit something and it makes the noise the animal would make, it was super funny! We used all of our pennies, which was a lot!


Being at the largest Dairy Store we of course had to get some ice cream! Yum! Don't I take Katie to the best places? jk!

No comments:

My Loyal Followers