Thursday, March 19, 2009

Bowling! WOOT WOOT!!!

Today Katie and I went bowling, I LOVE BOWLING! We've tried to go a few times this week but it was always waaaaay packed with people! So today we finally went after we took Christina to preschool, there was definitely room for us then. Here's a few pictures of all the fun!

She may look like she knows what she's doing...but she needed the bumpers! Let's just say that she'll be sticking to Wii bowling from now on...



Now this face...this is the face of a pro... (or it's the person whose blog this is so she would lead you to believe that...)

I mean come on...look at that form! Practically a pro-stance!



We didn't even have to rent shoes because we already wear these shoes all of the time...jk...



Katie and I felt bad for this poor guy, he was standing outside in the rain so we let him come and bowl with us, not gonna lie he was a little creepy!




Basically we're too cool for school, that's why Katie's here and not in Mesa at school...
We're straight up G!



Basically Katie and I rock at Guitar Hero, that's all I need to say...
(Yeah we get really into the game sometimes...)

1 comment:

Becca Bingham said...

When I saw your guitar hero picture for some reason I thought of the movie, "Paul Blart the Mall Cop"! Looks like you are having fun!

My Loyal Followers