Thursday, May 7, 2009

Happy!

So sometimes I'll just be sitting there thinking and I'll find myself smiling, not a small grin, but a SMILE, teeth and everything! It happens everywhere, at dinner with the family, out with my friends, at church, etc... and it doesn't have anything to do with what's going on at the moment!You know what I'm thinking of?! Possibly of Connor and the way he dances or how cute he is when is mouth is full....maybe of Christina and the way she tells me she loves me or when she calls me Jaimie cheesy... perhaps I'm thinking of Caroline and how beautiful it sounds when she sings "I am a Child of God" or how she makes some of her silly faces. Whatever it is I'm thinking of all I know right now is that life is great and I'm happy!





















"... love is not just something that happens to you: It is a certain special way of being alive. Love is, in fact, an intensification of life, a completeness, a fullness, a wholeness of life."
Author: Thomas Merton

4 comments:

NiCole said...

Oh, Jaimie! I'm so happy for you! You have such a natural love for those kids . . . you'll be a GREAT mommy someday.

Tanner ♥ Chaya said...

I'm glad your so happy!!

Stephanie said...

I'm so glad you're happy! Those little stinkers really are SO cute! And so are you. Perfect match! :)

Brittany Gain said...

jaimie this post is so special. thank you for sharing.

My Loyal Followers