Thursday, May 14, 2009

Scraping Walls...oh the joys...

Here's a little of how I spent a little of my week! Syd had told the mom she works for that she would repaint her room, but in order to do that she had to scrape off the paint on two walls where it had started to crack. Well let's just say that it was a lot more work than she had bargained for. Well she slowly worked on it for about a month and then her employer gave her a deadline which was only like a few days away and that's where I come in! Sydney and I both know that if the text starts with "How much do you love me?" than we probably shouldn't write the person back, but we both owe each other for the big things we do that we have to text back! So basically I had a putty knife and was just chipping away at the paint forever! It was hard dirty work. But it was fun being with her and helping her out! I'd do it again if I had to!


No comments:

My Loyal Followers