Saturday, May 2, 2009

T Ball!

Today we went to Connor's 2nd T Ball game! I made cute signs that said "Home Run Connor" but it was kind of raining so we left them in the car for next week! He is such a cute little player! Here are some pictures!
The best part is that Connor usually runs to the wrong base after he hits the ball, he's REALLY good at hitting the ball, but then he like runs to second with the bat...it's really cute! He'll learn!

Waiting to run home!



Keep your eye on the game Connor Bonnor!



Haha that's better!



There's a playground right next to the field so me and the girls went over there during half of the game. I have to go play with them because of this thing that Christina really likes to climb all the way to the top of!



"I'M THE KING OF THE HILL!!!"



Cute Sisters!

So High!!!



The swings had a really good view of the game!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I am not gonna lie! I love seeing your blog and what you get to do with your kids! It looks like soo much fun:)

My Loyal Followers