Sunday, May 10, 2009

Me and the girls!!!

Well Roz took Connor to his T Ball pictures and game today so it was just me and the girls!!! But we had a few errands to do, so we put on our shades and went to the store!
We had to go to a store called Stew Leonard's and buy a bunch of stuff. This place was PACKED! I guess it's always a mess on Saturday's and it probably didn't help that it was the day before Mother's Day! Well we got really excited because we saw the cow there! Stew Leonard's is the largest Dairy Store, even ask Ripley's Believe it or not if you don't believe me! So they have a cow that walks around and plays with the kids. Well the funny thing is, is that their brother Connor is deathly afraid of this cow. He is sure that this cow is going to eat him if he gets anywhere near it! I've told Connor that Stew Leonard's feeds their cows well and that he wouldn't want to eat him, didn't help....we've told him that cows only eat grass, he didn't care...told him that it's a man in a costume who only wants to make kids happy, still didn't help! Haha well here's a picture of the girls with Clover Cow the famous scary cow from Stew's!

When we got back we showed Connor the picture and he just kept asking over and over to see it again and again! He asked me if Christina his younger sister had been scared when she saw him, but I told him she wasn't and that she hugged him in the picture, Connor was amazed and he just kept asking to see the picture and look at the cow!!! Even to get him to change into his pjs and brush his teeth I told him that we could look at the picture on my computer and it worked, he was very cooperative! What a silly kid!

No comments:

My Loyal Followers