Saturday, June 13, 2009

Penguins...blah!


Ok for anyone who really knows me you should be wondering why I'm making this post! Because really until like a month ago I really couldn't have told you who the Red Wings are or even what sport they played! Well now I can say they're from Detriot and they play HOCKEY!!! Well Roz is from Michigan so the Red Wings are her team and they've been in the Stanley Cup Finals and it's been exciting! So I've been watching some of the games with Roz and I really get a kick out of how into the game she gets and how much she yells at the tv (they can't hear you Roz!), it's especially funny when you're not in the room and you can just hear her yelling or cheering, Sydney knows this too!
Well last night was game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals and I had to babysit at someone's else's house, how horrible is this, without Roz there I watched the entire game! Really it was only so that I could kind of know what was going on at our house, know what kind of mood Roz was going to be in the next day(jk)! I swear I could hear her yelling all the way to where I was(jk)! But sadly the Red Wings lost 2-1 to the Pittsburgh Penguins. It wasn't a great game, I don't know where the Red Wings were... so sad...Dang Penguins!

No comments:

My Loyal Followers