Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Swimming!

The family I nanny for has a pool in their backyard and until now I haven't been brave enough to go swimming with the kids in it! My friend Sydney and the boy she nannies for Robby were over and Sydney started skimming the top of the pool cleaning it out, then I hooked up the vacumn for her to start vacumning the bottom of it because she was having way too much fun cleaning a pool. Well since it was getting clean and there would be another adult besides me we decided it would be fun to actually swim! The kids were VERY excited to say the least! So since it was such a hot day it felt sooooo good to swim, here are some of our LOVELY pictures!
Caroline ready to jump in!

The boys floating around on a raft


Wow Sydney, why is your life sooooo hard? Being a nanny must be rough!



Christina is fearless when it comes to jumping into the pool...which naturally means that her nanny is fearful when it comes to her jumping in. But actually she does a great job and she just jumps in over and over again, SHE LOVES IT! Here's an awesome picture of her jumping in!



Here I am! Gotta love it!



Me, Connor, and Caroline playing around!



Connor, Robby, and Christina decided they would all jump in at the same time, well they tried it a few times and Connor wouldn't jump in with them at all! Infact the only way I could get him to jump in was for him to hold on to me the whole time, see the next picture...




Well after a while the younger ones got tired, so while Robby, Caroline, and I were still swimming these guys wrapped themselves in towels and rested up for a little while! Don't they look tired?!




So a week and a half ago me and a few of my friends jumped in the pool and swam for a little bit, well I guess one of my friend had lost an earring and hadn't told me...well I found it...I'm glad I was the one who had to step on it because it hurt!

No comments:

My Loyal Followers