Friday, June 5, 2009

What a busy day!!!

What a day today was! Today was Christina's graduation from her morning preschool! So Roz, Bev, Hannah, Sofia and I all went to her graduation. Here she is in her cute dress before we left.

Here she is getting her diploma with her two teachers, I love these ladies, they were great teachers!


Then tonight Christina's AM preschool had a little performance where they sing a bunch of songs on stage for you. Here's Hannah, Sofia, and Caroline watching:



Connor, Uncle Bill, and Aunty Bev watching



All the kids on stage



A quote I really liked that was in the program, hope you can read it.



Christina smiling at me during the performance when I went closer to get a picture! The great part is that right after it started during a semi-quiet part when they weren't singing some of the kids yelled out a few things and I heard her calling to me and waving, it was cute to hear my name!



Being silly after the show:







Then after Christina's performance we headed straight over to the elementary school where Caroline had her Girl Scout's Bridging ceremony. Were she went from being a Brownie to being a Junior I think it is. Here are some pictures from that:



Christina was stealing everyone's shoes before the ceremony started...silly girl










Playing around in the gym afterwards




Roz and Caroline



Roz helping Christina on the monkey bars!

4 comments:

Katie Spaulding said...

you look tanner! is it real or a fake bake? in the second picture of you i can see up your nose!

Becca Bingham said...

Christina really looked a lot like her mom in those pictures! And yes you looked a lot tanner...but was it just your make-up? Looks like fun!

Kailei said...

Jaimie! I hope you don't mind that I popped onto your blog off of Linda and Rhonda's! Looks like life is way fun for you right now! Being a nanny must be a great job!

Kent Family said...

Oh wow, you are busy! Those pictures brought back great memories of when i was in girl scouts haha! How are you?

My Loyal Followers