Thursday, June 4, 2009

Playing Hookie

Today Roz and I took the kids to New York City to go play with their Aunt and Uncle and their kids who are here visiting! It was sooo fun! I really liked it because I did things there that I've never done before! We went to the Central Park Zoo and Children's Zoo and then we went to the Metropolitan Museum of Art. Here are a TON of pictures from the day:

Me and Caroline walking down the street to the zoo
Roz and Caroline

Connor and Uncle Bill watching the Seals at the zoo



Haha, this one has a tiny story! So I have a really hard time getting Connor and Christina to look at the camera when I'm taking a picture, and when they are looking they usually aren't smiling, and when they are smiling they're usually not looking...it's hard! Well this picture makes me laugh because in this picture Connor is saying Cheese for the Camera and that's what he looks like saying the word cheese! Hasn't anyone taught him that he needs to smile and say cheese?!



There were a bunch of quotes all around the zoo, I liked how this one was on the stairs.



Isn't this a way cool frog?



Here's Connor the Map Man! Haha, he kept that on him and tried to point out where we were and where we were going.

Some of the girls watching the seals. Do you like Christina's jacket? Or shall we say her tent since it's soooo huge on her! We didn't have a jacket for her and she was cold so I gave her mine that I had in my bag.



See how hard it is to get them to look and smile?! I'm not exaggerating! Here's all of the cousins!



Here are a bunch of cute little rabbits!







Feeding the animals!




Haha I love the sign behind them!



Me and my boyfriend, isn't he way cute?!



Ok of all the animals at both zoos this one was by far the coolest! Or maybe I'm just weird so I loved it!

Here's a picture I found on google since I couldn't get a picture that would do it justice.



Me and the girls making fishy faces at Central Park!



Me and Sofie making funny faces, I couldn't get her to look up when she made hers though!



Christina in a shirt that is her to the T! Cereal BREAKFAST, LUNCH, AND DINNER!!!!



Here's a real tomb they have at the MET, it was cool to go inside.



Roz and Caroline inside the tomb



Hannah striking an Egyptian pose



The girls in front of the Sphinx


Connor, Sofia, and Caroline



Cute Cousins!



The funny thing with this one is that we all stuck our tongue out to the same side without thinking about it!



Caroline and Sofia posing with some sculptures





Ok I loved this wall! I think I just love colors!



It started raining in the middle of the day, so here are the kids TIRED and WET at the end of our day!


Connor fell asleep eating his muffin, can you see how full his mouth is?
We had a long day, but it was waaaaay fun! I'd love to do it again!

1 comment:

theniufamily said...

Hi Jaimie! Its Brynn! That looks like such a fun time! How fun to live in NY. What made you decide to do that?

My Loyal Followers