Sunday, July 12, 2009

A few pics from AZ

This last week I went home to Arizona because my older brother Josh was getting married. I didn't really take a lot of pictures because there was a photographer, so you guys will have to wait until I get those pictures from my mom. But it was fun to be in AZ and great to see Josh and Amelia and how happy they are together! Here are a few random pictures!!!
Here's me getting ready to go to the Temple to see Josh and Amelia after the wedding. Rachael is my little helper!

Katie and I were the designated babysitters since we were the only ones who couldn't go to the actual wedding so we had the joys of fitting 5 little kids into a minivan and driving to the temple, it was a little loud because at least someone was crying the whole entire time! Here they are getting ready to go out to the car!




In order to fit everyone in the car my oldest brother had to take his oldest daughter to the Visitor's Center to spend time with Amelia's family because we couldn't fit her! Here's how many kids we had...too many...



And here are the AMAZING babysitters!




Josh and Amelia right after they came out of the temple



Me and my two sisters!



Rebecca and Rob were tired after the reception. Rebecca's due to have her baby in 4 weeks.



Me and my sister-in-law Maria as we were FINALLY leaving the reception!

No comments:

My Loyal Followers