Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July!!!

So my sister-in-law is from New York and she's been visiting her mom for the month of June and was leaving this weekend. Well I decided to go visit them at their cottage for the fourth of July weekend before they left since they were only 5 1/2 hours away from me. Here are some of the pictures from all of the fun!

Emma got her ears pierced this weekend!



Here's cute little Gracie!



Riding on a boat around the lake after I first got there


John John riding with PaPa



The kids accidentally knocked over an old thing of worms on the boat and it smelled awful! They just had such cute faces!



We went fishing on the end of the dock with little kid fishing poles (mine was barbie) and look what I caught!



Johnny and Emma Fishing



John John wouldn't hold the line to show what he caught, so we held it right by him, isn't he cute?



Me fishing



Emma holding the fish, then we told her to throw it back in and she didn't want to, so the next picture shows her "I don't want to" face!




Me eating a worm!



This is my oldest brother Johnny and his two oldest kids



me kidssing a fish, yuck! Didn't turn into Prince Charming, maybe next time I'll try a frog!



Me and Emma!



A view from the dock of the Cottage we stayed at


Does anyone know where John and Emma are?

There they are!!!!



Their cousin brought Ski Doos and the kids did not like them at all, they said it was toooooo bumpy.




Oooooh Sparklers!






The kids liked helping with all the fireworks we were lighting off the dock!












And it's a tradition around the lake to put flares in your yard on the Fourth of July so that there's a ring of fire around the lake! Here's our yard and across the lake.

My Loyal Followers