Sunday, July 26, 2009

I love to see the Temple...

I love to see the temple, I'm going there someday
To feel the Holy Spirit, to listen and to pray
For the temple is a house of God, a place of love and beauty
I'll prepare myself while I am young, this is my sacred duty.

I love to see the temple, I'll go inside someday
I'll covenant with my Father, I'll promise to obey
For the temple is a holy place where we are sealed together
As a child of God I've learned this truth: A Family is Forever!
The Newport Beach Temple!


Me and Gracie



Me and my dad



Me and my mom



Me and Jamie



Josh and Amelia



The Fam



Christopher, Katie, and John-John


I have a family here on Earth, they are so good to me
I want to share my life with them for all eternity!
Families CAN be together forever through Heavenly Father's plan.
I always want to be with my own family and the Lord has shown me how I can, the Lord has shown me how I can!
While I am in my early years, I'll prepare most carefully
So I can marry in God's temple for eternity.
Families CAN be together forever through Heavenly Father's plan.
I always want to be with my own family and the Lord has shown me how I can, the Lord has shown me how I can!

No comments:

My Loyal Followers