Monday, July 20, 2009

YSA Weekend!

This weekend my Young Single Adult ward took a trip to the Hill Cumorah Pageant in Palmyra, New York. It was sooooo much fun! Here are a bunch of random pictures from the trip!

Lauren and I riding on the bus!



Brian and I watching the movie before the tour of the place the Book of Mormon was first printed.



Rosemary and I



There's Jenna!






Here's a pizza place my sister-in-law likes, so I thought I'd have to try it again...it's still good!



Hey! I'm going to that!!!



Here's the Log Home that Joseph Smith lived in when he first received the first vision. The Sacred Grove is in the background behind the home.



Me in the Log Home



Me, Rosemary, and Lauren in the Sacred Grove!





So we weren't supposed to go on the Hill Cumorah Stage, but when have we ever followed the rules? Here's Rosemary with a few of the props on the stage...





Rosemary sitting on the top of the Hill overlooking the stage




Her view...




The statue of the Angel Moroni at the top of the Hill Cumorah



Me with the statue of the Angel Moroni behind me



The Hill Cumorah Pageant stage.



Me and someone from the cast, nice hat huh?



Part of the Pageant



It was soooo cold during the pageant. Here's a few of us after it ended.




The next day our ward went to the Palmyra temple! So beautiful!



Me and the girls! Rosemary, Lauren, and Steph

No comments:

My Loyal Followers