Friday, July 24, 2009

Sunsplash!

Well Roz's brother only lives about 20 minutes from me here in AZ so I had told his daughters when they were in CT that I would take them to Sunsplash while I was there in AZ. Well today was the big day! The girls were soooo excited because they had never been there before! Here are some of the fun pictures!
(THE FIRST FEW PICTURES ARE FROM SUNSPLASH'S WEB PAGE SO I COULD SHOW YOU GUYS OUR FAVORITE ONES)
Ok this is called The Cauldron, but we lovingly called it "The Toilet!" haha it's because you swirl around in a bowl until you fall into the middle, it's just like a toilet...

This is "Sidewinder", this one scares me and these fearless girls did it sooooo many times!


We couldn't resist racing on the Bonzai slides! Hannah seemed to win a lot!


We went on every single slide in the whole place! We had too much fun!



Luckily there weren't this many people there when we went and the wave pool was fun, me and Katie assigned a girl to each of us and then kept an eye on them while the waves were going, it was kind of stressful!



It was pretty hot during the day and the water in the rides just wasn't cold enough! So the girls decided to dump ice water on their heads!




I think their favorite thing of everything was the lily pads. Here's them going across them!









Ok these girls have some serious tans! Look how white me and Katie are compared to them! Here's a picture of all of our way cool wrist bands! We'll see who keeps theirs on the longest, my bet is it will be one of the girls...



Well we had a lot of fun, but by the end of the day I was done! We were there for about 7 hours! That night I fell asleep at 9:30pm and didn't wake up until 9:15...soooo tired!

No comments:

My Loyal Followers