Thursday, July 9, 2009

Goodbye!

So yesterday I got to thinking that Sydney's leaving on Friday and I was leaving today and I'm not going to see her for a long time!!! SAD huh? So I got the idea to heart attack her room, so before Roz left for work I asked her if I got the construction paper, cut out the hearts, and had the kids decorate some of them, if she would write on some and help me go to Syd's house and decorate her room and she was all for it (SEE HOW MUCH WE LOVE YOU SYD?). Well I bought the stuff, cut them out, got the kids to draw on them, hid them in Roz's room while Syd and Robbie came to play (haha you had no idea Syd, I'm sooo tricky!) then when Roz got home I cleverly texted Syd to find out if she was home...and she wasn't, PERFECT! So around 9 we went over to her house and there was nobody there...trash...dilema...what to do... well the door was open so Roz said she'd take the heat if Syd's employer came home while we were breaking and entering and that was all I needed to sneak on in. Connor and Christina loved putting the hearts up and thought it was soooo fun! Afterwards we were so happy we had done it and Connor kept saying how sneaky we had been! I couldn't wait to hear Sydney's reaction to it all! To hear her thoughts and see pictures you can read this:

http://sydneyboer.blogspot.com/2009/07/goodbye-surprise.html

1 comment:

Deak, Emily and Kaed said...

hey cousin! it was so fun to see you last night! i miss having you around, but glad to see things have been going good for you! love you!

My Loyal Followers