Sunday, September 20, 2009

Connor's 7!

Today's Connor's 7th birthday! I just thought I'd tell you guys 7 things I love about Connor!


1. I love that he is soooo full of love! He's always hugging me, kissing me, or telling me that he loves me! It's awful when a child gets in trouble because he's kissing you too much!


2. 452! When Connor started Kindergarden he had to memorize the number 452 because it's his bus number. Well he always talks about that number and we get really excited when we see that it's 4:52pm!



3. I love his smile! When I first came here Connor was missing his front 4 teeth for a really long time and he had the most adorable smile! Well now he's got one front tooth and another one that's almost here! But the best thing about it, that makes it Connor's smile...is that there's always food on his face! I'm constantly wiping his mouth!



4. Connor is such a good helper. When you're cooking he's always by your side and wanting to help you. Sometimes his help is less appreciated than others, but I do love to have him around!



5. Connor always cares about what I'm doing. He's always asking me where I'm going, what I'll be doing and what time I'll be home. Well "MOM"!!! Haha jk! So I always tell him what I'm up to and I love that he cares because I am used to somebody asking me those questions just not in such a little person!


6. Connor is so smart and has a good memory! He asks a lot of questions and I tell him a lot of answers and for the most part he remembers them! He's very good about remembering things and talking about them later, especially when he's telling his mom about our day and there might have been things I would have left out!


7. Connor is sooo adorable! If he's not asking me what time it is (to see when 4:52 is), snuggling with me watching a movie (most likely The Backyardigans), or helping me make cookies then he's probably giving me a kiss somewhere on my body and I'm probably a little worried that it's going to make my clothes dirty because I don't know what he's been eating! With Connor I always know he loves me (well except maybe in the mornings when we wake up for school, that's a totally different story!) and he should know that I'll always love him too!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

So cute, Jaimie! Makes me miss being a nanny!

My Loyal Followers