Sunday, September 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Connor Bonnor!!!!

Today was Connor's 7th birthday! He's soooo old! Since it was a Sunday I was planning on sleeping in (my only day to sleep in!), but I woke up to, "He got a shirt, he got a shirt" and two kids running of the stairs yelling this and then hearing Roz say, "You weren't supposed to open that yet!" I smiled, rolled over and got out of bed knowing that now that I had woken up so early I was going to be able to hear everything else that went on so I might as well join in on the festivities!
Well here are some pictures from the family party we had tonight for him!
Here's his cake!

Blowing out the candles!




Haha we had a few trick candles on the cake but only one of them worked! So here it is when it lit back up! Love it! He had to blow it out a few times!



The cute kids!!! I love them soooo much!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY CONNOR!!!

No comments:

My Loyal Followers