Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Julie and Julia

Tonight Roz and I went and saw the movie Julie & Julia and it was sooooo good! Seriously the acting was amazing and it was just such a good movie! I would seriously tell anyone to go see it!
Movie Synopsis:
Based on two true stories, "Julie & Julia" intertwines the lives of two women who, though separated by time and space, are both at loose ends until they discover that with the right combination of passion, fearlessness and butter, anything is possible.
Well I had had one of my nanny friends come over to babysit so that I could go with Roz, thank you Hailey!!!! and when I came home I saw how Christina had fallen asleep! Isn't she sooooo cute? Hopefully the kids where good so Hailey will come over again and babysit the next time a good movie comes out!

No comments:

My Loyal Followers