Thursday, September 3, 2009

Puzzles!

So lately we've gotten on this crazy puzzle spree! We just can't get enough of them! That big circle one is the first one we did and the rest around it are ones that Caroline did. I did the Jack Sparrow one though.



Ok this puzzle is over a thousand peices and it was sooo hard! Some of the peices just sit side by side with other pieces, so you think you have the right piece but you're not so sure because it doesn't lock into place! While we were doing it if you accidently knocked the puzzle everything would go askew because they weren't all locked in! Crazy huh?! Well Roz and I spent MANY, MANY, MANY hours on this and quite a few late nights! It was fun to spend the time with Roz and to have something that we both like to do together!



Here's my newest one. New York City!!! When I'm done with this I want to glue it together, frame it, then put it on my New York City wall in my room. The sky is going to be way hard, I just have a million BLUE peices!!! AHHHHH!!!!



Haha, we have puzzles everywhere! Caroline's been doing them on the ground even! We'll be busy for a while!!!
Another fun part about doing the puzzles is that Roz has a record/tape/cd player in that room and we've been listening to a lot of Roz's records. Good music!!!

1 comment:

Becca Bingham said...

Wish I could just come over and do them with you!

My Loyal Followers