Thursday, September 17, 2009

Phantom of the Opera

Tonight I went with Roz and the kids to go see the broadway musical "Phantom of the Opera"! It was AMAZING!!! I'm seriously in love with it!
We like to listen to the "Phantom of the Opera" music in the car and sing to it. The girls and I can get really into sometimes! Christina just loves singing it! Well not too long ago I let Caroline and her friend Elena watch the movie "Phantom of the Opera" and was very angry with myself afterwards because it really scared them. But during the days afterwards they listened to the music non-stop and asked me if they could watch it again, which I flatly said "NO!" to because they had been so scared while they watched it. Well meanwhile Rosalind gets an e-mail that says she can get discounted tickets to "Phantom of the Opera" if she gets them on a week night, so she did! She probably got them for almost half off! Since her children love the music we figured they would like the musical. Their first Musical they've seen on Broadway!!! My 4th! Roz's like 30th!
Here are some pictures from the night!
Roz and the kids on Times Square!

The Majestic where we saw the play.


SO EXCITED!!!



Me and my buddy Christina! She sat on my lap for the last act of the play and fell asleep about half way through it. She was soooo tired and ready to go home by intermission!



It was sooooo cute! When Christina's favorite song started she started to sing to it and I quickly covered her mouth and whispered to her, "No singing Christina, just listen!"
I loved everything about the play! My favorite part was when she follows the Phantom down to where he lives and they go on the lake. It was amazing!!!
LOVED IT!LOVED IT!LOVED IT!LOVED IT!LOVED IT!LOVED IT!LOVED IT!LOVED IT!LOVED IT!LOVED IT!LOVED IT!LOVED IT!LOVED IT!LOVED IT!LOVED IT!LOVED IT!

No comments:

My Loyal Followers