Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Hungry?!

Ok on Saturday my friend Carrie had told me about a sandwich her old roommate used to make and it sounded NASTY! Just wait until you see these pictures and you can tell me what you think it sounds like! But I told her I wanted to try it since she insisted it was amazing, so tonight we made these incredibly nasty sounding sandwiches!
Ok step one: boil ramen noodles in boiling water for 10 seconds on each side

Then split it into two and pour 2 beaten eggs over it and cook.


While that's cooking get your bread out, on one side spread Mayo and on the other side spread Jam.



Ok then put your ramen noodle/egg thing onthe bread, then top with ham and cheese...



Add mustard if you like mustard and then fold into a sandwich




cut it in half and this is what it looks like!




Well it's not as nasty as it sounds, because I mean it sounds awful!!! I actually LIKED it!!! But I will say this, if I ever make it again I'm not doing jelly on one side. Carrie likes that it adds sweetness to it, but I'm sure I'd be fine with just mayo!

2 comments:

Staci said...

still sounds disgusting, even though you said it was ok. I will just take your word for it:)

Becky said...

I have to say that I heard some strange sounding recipes that Cheri and Crystal would make in their household. That was the first time I remember hearing about peanut butter and banana sandwiches. This sounded interesting BUT I about barfed when you mentioned the combination of jelly and mayo. Icky poo! Thanks for sharing!

My Loyal Followers