Sunday, January 25, 2009

3 little monkeys jumping on the bed...

Here's a few little reason of why I love my job:

This morning after I went to the bathroom I left my door to my room open and it was so cute because I could hear that the kids had all gotten into bed with their mom and they were making up songs about the monkeys in the bed and putting their names into it. Caroline (8) really liked the verse were Connor (6) fell off and bumped his head and her momma didn't call the doctor, haha Rosalind (their mom) didn't think that verse was very funny though! Caroline really likes making rhymes or substituting words into songs, for some reason she really loves to subsitute Connor's name too... It was fun to just lay in bed and listen to their cuteness...

Very soon after all this singing and laughing they each slowly found their way into my room since the door was open, Caroline got some Rook cards from my closet and she and I played a few rounds of "Go Fish" on my bed while Christina (4) just sat and watched and laughed whenever we sayed "Go Fish!", she is so cute!

Another thing that I got to do was after a TON of persuasion I got Caroline to say she'd let me curl her hair for church! All I had to do was owe her 5 minutes of back scratching, 3 smarties candies, and she got to watch a movie on my portable dvd player while I did her hair. Well her hair turned out SOOOOO cute! I even hear she got some compliments at church about it... I'm amazing, I know... Hopefully next time I won't have to owe her so much to do it, because I know she loved the attention she got!

No comments:

My Loyal Followers