Sunday, January 18, 2009

LA Fitness

Well after going to LA Fitness like three times and talking to the management each time I finally got my membership transferred on Tuesday to the location here in CT! Sometimes LA Fitness surprises me with how unhelpful they are, it was amazing how hard it was to switch my membership! But I have a friend here who has a membership also so we went together on Tuesday and Wednesday and I went by myself on Thursday. I would have gone on Friday but we took the car in to get the tire fixed. But here's my goal! I want to work out 5 days a week from now on! So hopefully if I go every day during the week I won't have to go on Saturdays! So we'll see if I can do it, I think I can. I've already found that it's easiest for me to go to the gym if I have my bag in the car when I take Christina(4 year old) to preschool and go from there, because if I'm home I won't feel like leaving... So here's one of my new years resolutions for all of you to see, make sure I follow it!!!


This is what I look like now:




And this is what I'm going to look like soon:

My Loyal Followers