Tuesday, January 13, 2009

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!


So the family I work for just recently changed their carpet to wood floor through out the house and the only thing left to finish is the stairs. For some reason the wood floor people just haven't come and finished that. Well the stairs are all ready for them, the carpet is ripped off and everything...which means there are tiny little nails in random spots on the stairs. Now for those of you who are cringing right now in pain, they don't hurt when you step on them, just a little DING and then you're already stepping on to the next step, not too bad. But of course yesterday I was walking down the stairs and my sock kind of got stuck on a nail and I fell! My purse went flying down the stairs and I was able to catch myself but my knee took a beating! I'm hoping in a few days it will have a pretty good bruise so that I can put a picture of that on here...

No comments:

My Loyal Followers