Sunday, January 4, 2009

I love reading!


Well it looks like I picked a really good family to nanny for, right now I will talk about only one of the reasons I have come to that conclusion! They love to read! They go to the library almost every other week. So as soon I as I send myself a letter and have a proof of address I'm going to go and get a library card. We went yesterday and I got two books on the mom's library card, Harry Potter #7 and a book called Peeps which is by Scott Westerfeld the Author of the "Uglies","Pretties", "Specials", and "Extras" if those books ring a bell at all (They're very good if you're at all interested!). I've already read the Harry Potter book, but the Peeps one is new, so I'll tell you guys if it's any good!

1 comment:

Annie said...

please do tell how you like Peeps cause I read the Uglies series and liked that!

My Loyal Followers