Tuesday, January 13, 2009

See here's proof!


Here's proof that I have friends...or I paid them each five bucks to be in the picture, that's only $20... totally kidding about the paying thing (they wish!). This is from left to right Kelly Hyde, Steph Hyde, Me!, Debi Grant, and Stephanie Salas. We took this after FHE last night, fun girls! I have even more friends in the ward but these are the ones I've done stuff with (I've only actually gotten lost with Stephanie Salas, because she's as new as I am...).

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hee hee, Debi looks a little stoned . . . :) Great pic, Jaimie!

Becca Bingham said...

That's a great picture of you! I'm so proud of you finding new friends! You've never had a hard time with that! Keep having fun and working hard!

Unknown said...

I TOLD YOU THAT I BLINKED!! :)

JaimieA said...

haha, ok Debi let's take another one then!

My Loyal Followers