Sunday, January 18, 2009

Cuteness!

Here are some really cute pictures of us having fun yesterday morning! I braided Caroline's (8 year old) hair, it looked really cute if you looked at her from the front, but she had moved SO much while I was doing it that it looked bad in the back because it was so loose. It was so crazy because one moment she'd be sitting there the next she'd be practically laying on the ground, one moment she's looking one way, then next she's looking the other! But when I was taking her braids out Connor (6 year old) wanted me to put his hair in ponytails because I had done Caroline's hair...so I did! Here are the two different ways that he had his ponytails:
Nice Huh? He loved his ponytails and wants them again next week! I told him that he could have ponytails the next time I put my hair in ponytails (which technically is never) and he looked at me and said, "Tuesday?"...nope Connor not on Tuesday...
Here's me and the girls, it's funny how we all have our bangs in our face, of course it's not on purpose, it's just early and none of us had done our hair yet!
Me and Christina doing funny faces!

No comments:

My Loyal Followers