Tuesday, January 13, 2009

You've got to be kidding me...


So today can't just be a Tuesday, something has to happen to make it special...don't worry something did. And as I'm sure you can tell by my lovely picture (which as you can tell from the background is not CT because it would be all white) I got a flat tire! So today I switched cars with the mom and I was driving the 4 year old to Preschool and I was thinking, there is no way this car makes that noise usually...what the heck is that noise? So we got to the preschool and I walked around to the side of the car that the noise was coming from, saw my tire and really wanted to cry, here's what went through my mind "REALLY? WHY DOES THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN RIGHT NOW?! WHY DO I HAVE THE BEST LUCK?!" So I took Christina into school and walked back outside and just kind of sat there looking at my tire, hoping that some father would offer to help, I was in luck! Well after looking for the spare, finally finding it in a very random place, struggling to get it out, and finally putting it on all in the cold might I add, after all of that I had only wasted an HOUR of my life! Haha, I pretend like it was horrible but I actually really don't care too much, I'd much rather it happen to me than to the mom who usually drives the car, she goes a lot farther than me and I didn't really have anything I HAD to be doing right then... now it's just the annoying part of having to take it somewhere to get a new tire and taking the time to get that done...oh well...

6 comments:

Linda Guthrie said...

How many times do I need to tell you that you need to learn how to change a tire?!?!?! Oh well, at least there's always some guy around to change it for you!

HaleCN said...

Glad you had help changing that tire. I've never had to do one by myself and wouldn't know the first thing about doing it. Good job!

Tanner ♥ Chaya said...

Ha that totally sucks Jaimie!! My mom made my brother show me how to do that, but still some tires can be really heavy! Way to stick it out!

Becca Bingham said...

That's sounds like a fun adventure! Glad you handled it smoothly. I don't know what I would do without Rob around to help me!

Staci said...

Despite the flat tire, I looked at your recent posts & looks like you are having FUN! CUTE kids you are nannying for & glad you are making friends! Keep having FUN!

My life, my worries.... said...

Did you know that a flat tire is actually an excellent way to flirt with guys? They really like to help out girls. Next time you just need to choose your location more carefully. I would suggest a place were single returned missionaries are hanging around would be much better than a school with all the dads loooool

My Loyal Followers