Thursday, January 29, 2009

Caroline's Birthday!

Today is Caroline's 9th birthday! Here are nine things I love about her!

1. She is an amazing sister, you can tell how much her brother and sister just love her!
2. She is a huge helper! I don't know what I would have done without her when I first started because I was always asking her how to do things and where things go!
3. She's a great Bass player, I love going to her bass concerts in the family room and listening to her play!
4. Caroline knows how to have fun, whether it be playing games, dressing up her dolls, playing with her siblings, acting silly or just making faces...
5. Caroline loves to read! This girl would seriously read all day I'm sure if she was allowed to! Instead she just stays up really late reading in bed!
6. She's super smart! Caroline loves school and does so well in it! She loves doing science experiments at home and creating things on her own.
7. She's tall! Caroline could be a model someday because she is already so tall! I better start practicing volleyball with her so that she gets a great advantage!!!
8. She's an amazing pancake maker! She'll put anything you want in them as long as you order it! If you ask she'll even pour your syrup for you!
9. Caroline is an amazing girl! She loves you who for who you are and wouldn't want you to be anyone else, she has the kind of personality that makes you want to be with her and she's so kind to everyone she meets!
Happy Birthday Caroline! I hope you have a wonderful day!!!

No comments:

My Loyal Followers