Saturday, January 10, 2009

The Fam!

Well here's a picture of the me and the family I'll be working for the year. This is when they came down to NYC to pick me up when I was there with my family.



Here's Christina (4 year old), she is soooo cute! I took this when we were at the Library yesterday.


Caroline (8 year old) with some of those things that you put in water and they grow, well these started out small and this is how they ended up! It was fun to watch them grow over a few days...



Here's Christina (4 year old) and Connor (6 year old) pushing their bity baby twins around in a stroller. They got these dolls for Christmas, it was so cute to see them pushing them around the house together.

2 comments:

Tanner ♥ Chaya said...

Yay pictures!! You look freakin gorgeous in the first pic with the family! Kids look fun and cute!!

Christopher Alston said...

Thanks for sharing! It is always fun to see pictures!

My Loyal Followers