Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Braids!

Today I got a tiny taste of what my mother must have gone through with me! Normally it's very hard to do Christina's hair but if you get her sidetracked then it's not too bad. Well as we were watching tv she didn't seem to care that I kept playing with her hair, so I started to French Braid it. Well it looked really cute when I was done so I wanted her to wear it like that to school! But she kind of freaked out and didn't like that her hair was in "knots" as she called them and wanted them out! The braids looked better than this but this picture is after she had tried to rip it out a few times:

I realized what I had done to my mom because when I was little I would scream everytime she would try to do my hair and I hated to sit still for it... Mom, you can do my hair now if you want to...

1 comment:

Tay said...

yeah, pretty much i remember you screaming when your mom tried to do your hair. I'd always wonder why... She was a lot nicer with the comb than my mom. :)

My Loyal Followers