Friday, January 9, 2009

Today

Ok for those of you (you know who you are) who complain that I don't have pictures on here from Connecticut, hold your horses!!! I'm working on it! I'm trying to tonight but sometimes the computer doesn't let me and this is that moment. But don't worry, I'll save the pictures on a flash drive and go to the library hopefully tomorrow.
Well today went pretty well, the family I work for left for Boston tonight because their grandparents live there. So I will have a quiet house the whole weekend, that will be weird!
One sad story is today when we were walking home from the bus (they get dropped off like two doors down from their house) Connor (6 year old) totally biffed it and his mouth started bleeding a lot, he had scratched his lips and bitten into his gums I think (he's missing his top teeth), luckily his mom was home to take the crying child and wash out his mouth to see what was wrong, especially because the other two kids kept me busy the whole time she was with him. The poor kid had to hold an ice pack up to his face for a while until I suggested to the mom that a popsicle might just keep it cold too, it's always nice to get a reward when you're in pain! Now he has a good looking fat lip...
Later me, Caroline (8 year old) and Christina (4 year old) went to the library. Caroline seriously reads soooo much! She checks out like 15 books (at least) everytime she goes to the library and then returns them either that next week or the week after. Well since they were going to Boston tonight Caroline needed a few new books so we went. I also got myself a library card, it will be nice to have time to read while I'm here. In order to get a library card I had to have a proof of residency, something that says that I actually live here, so since I haven't gotten a letter I sent one to myself (for those of you who would like to send me a letter comment below and I will get you my address, I LOVE MAIL!), so today I got a letter from my secret admirer (AKA me), it basically said that I was amazing and the best and that I shouldn't change, I love my secret admirer!
Ok well I have to go, I'll work on getting some pictures on here! I have some from my Christmas New York trip that I need to put on and some of the kids I'm nannying for!

3 comments:

Deela said...

Sounds like everything is going great, and that you are keeping things organized and rolling along. A few minor glitches along the way, but that's life. Keep up the good work!

My life, my worries.... said...

comment in exchange for address :)

I just noticed that all the kids names start with a "C"... funny...

JaimieA said...

I only say to comment down here for my address because I'm not going to write my address on a blog where any crazy person could find it.

My Loyal Followers