Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Better Off Dead!


Well Saturday night I went out with Steph, Kelly and one of their guy friends named Corby (don't know if I spelt that right!). We went to Outback Steakhouse and there was like a 50 min wait, so me and Kelly went over to Borders which was right by it and started looking around. It was pretty fun to waste our time there and I even ended up buying a journal, another new years resolution of mine! I want to remember everything I do this year, so I better write it down! Plus it will be better than this blog because then I can write all of the personal stuff that I would never share with you guys! Sorry. Well after a while we went back to Outback and ate, then when we got out of there it was like 10:30pm and we went to Steph's house to watch the movie "Better Off Dead", it's an older movie with John Cusack and it's really, really funny! Only problem was that my contacts were getting so dry so I would have to close one eye then close the other as I was watching it, finally I was so tired that I just closed them both.... so I missed the last half of the movie, it's ok I'll probably buy it because it was soooo funny, then I can watch it again! Well I got home around 1:30am and it was starting to snow, then the next morning I got out of bed at 9 and it was still snowing pretty good, lots of new snow...ugh!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Gold star on your spelling skills. Corby. :) I'm glad you had fun with us!

Becca Bingham said...

Roslind doesn't mind if you're out that late?

My Loyal Followers